Although social media is very useful most of the time, it can also make a big hole in a relationship. But how do you define a real relationship? In the opinion of many people a real relationship involves respect, love, communication, passion and dedication.
Unfortunately, yes, social media can break even the most difficult relationships. Here are some mistakes you can make on social media that will boost your break up:
- Being in a relationship on social media excessively in real life – You keep posting cute things on his timeline, sharing pictures with deep thoughts written on them, but in real life you two hardly talk. Not to mention that you struggle a lot and you have no respect for that when you argue. Or maybe your focus is only on social media. This is a mistake that can ruin your relationship.
- You overshare – Unless you know how your partner feels about you every single time you go out or post pictures about your activities together, I would say that you do not. Keeping personal information about your couple can damage your relationship, especially if your partner is more than a private person.
- do not be creepy – I am not suggesting that your partner should know the password of every account you have. But if you are used to take away the computer screen or phone screen, when your girlfriend tries to cut the peak, then you will be guilty of various things. And yes, you may be innocent, but innocent people do not feel the need to hide their social media accounts.
- Talking with other people – I understand the concept of friendship, but at the same time, being friendly is one thing and being flirty is totally different. There is a line between these two and you must be very careful not to cross it. This will not be good for your relationship.
- Get in touch with your ex – You have stumbled upon his profile, you look at his pictures and the next thing you know is that you started chatting. You know it’s wrong, but you deny it to your head, telling you that all people do it at some point in their lives. And when your partner suggests to you that this conversation should stop, you will get annoyed. If this scenario sounds familiar to you, then let me tell you that this action can spoil your relationship.
Real relationships are based on trust and communication. You cannot trust the person who hides his phone or takes his desktop away from you and is certainly not the person who still keeps in touch with his ex. At the same time, communication is an open and honest act and you cannot be honest with your loved one if you are hiding things away. Not all relationships are equal, but most of them can be erased by social media if the partner is making some of the mistakes presented above.